CRI recruits a Head of alumni & friends relations
You are naturally at ease with people and love networking.
Do you have a matchmaker profile and enjoy building a network?
You are creative, proactive and full of new ideas.
You enjoy meeting personalities from different backgrounds, both culturally and professionally, and find it easy to adapt to a variety of social environments, including high level scientists.
Do you enjoy motivating and federating those around you?
You are looking for a role that is both strategic and operational
You want to be part of a community that helps improve our world and answer the major questions of our time.
You want to work in an environment where collective intelligence, collaboration and experimentation take precedence and where the working culture is defined by benevolence, respect, right to error and freedom of thought.
Are you interested in the non-profit sector?
Do you believe in the power of education and lifelong learning? THIS JOB IS MADE FOR YOU!
Head of alumni & friends relations, Centre de Recherches Interdisciplinaires (CRI)
You will work within the Communications Department and in close collaboration with the Managing Director
Develop, grow, promote and support the CRI ALUMNI & Friends Communities:
• Manage the database of alumni and friends (in collaboration with teams internally and the teaching community). [The alumni database has already been established]
• Define the community of Friends of the CRI [identify those who have and continue to contribute to the development of the organization].
Implement a process of co-opting / validating new members.
• Exchange regularly with future alumni students and other internal stakeholders to understand and define the expectations of the alumni and friends networks.
• Develop a culture within the alumni community to foster relations that will enable members to find mentors, internships, jobs, research projects ….
• Promote exchanges and encourage networking within the alumni community and amongst the stakeholders inside and outside the organisation
• Define the communication strategy. Collect and collate the content (newsletter, videos, event schedule) to share with the community.
• Define the tools required to follow the community and communicate efficiently, with the support of the IT & Technology team
• Implement a community leadership strategy
• Organize events (virtual or physical) and develop services to the community
• Promote the benefits of belonging to the community
• Motivate volunteers (identify ambassadors and influencers)
• Contribute to the fundraising strategy
Propose and manage the budget Implement performance indicators
You are all, but not only, the following :
Creative, curious, open-minded, reactive, organized, autonomous, fluent in French and English and you feel at home in multicultural environments.
You enjoy listening to people, analyzing situations and managing transverse projects.
You have the ability to motivate, federate and interact with very different profiles, from student to manager right through to Nobel prize winner.
You have good general knowledge, excellent spoken and written skills and are at ease using digital communication tools.
Knowledge of the world of scientific research and teaching would be a plus.
The Center for Research and Interdisciplinarity (CRI) experiments and spreads new ways of learning, teaching, conducting research and mobilizing collective intelligence in life sciences, education and digital.
The CRI was founded in 2005 by François Taddei and Ariel Lindner. The Bettencourt Schueller Foundation has been an essential and key supporting partner since the CRI was created.
The CRI develops educational programs within Sorbonne Paris Cité University (Paris Descartes University and Paris Diderot University), it is also supported by Programme d’Investissement d’Avenir , European fundings, the City of Paris and several partners.
For more info: cri-paris.org
CDI, starting as soon as possible
Position based in the Montparnasse Tower, 15th arrondissement of Paris Contact: email@example.com
We welcome candidates with disabilities and who come from all backgrounds.