This course is intended for those students who are interested in responsibility in research, innovation and entrepreneurial activities. Students will gain tools necessary for ethical practices in entrepreneurial work and a vision of the work field of Responsible Innovation. It will feature a number of short modules with external participants to discuss ethical behavior in research and entrepreneurship.
The modules will cover the following:
- Social entrepreneurship and link between research and entrepreneurship
- Deepening the concept of Frugal Innovation and Bottom of the Pyramid markets
- Intellectual Property issues and innovative IP management for collaborative work
- Useful tools: evaluation grid, opportunity matrix, …
- Apply these concepts to actual research and innovation projects – including the research work of the students